Thursday, December 8, 2011

Meet Mark Trollglade

Hey wizards of Wizard101! This is my first blog ever.. So im kind of new at this. Well, i'm here and happy to say that my Myth wizard named Mark Trollglade, is a Legendary! Right now my membership ran out at the moment, so i can't get up to Transended..(Level 70). But i will this Christmas! :D Currently,






Well my wizards' account has kind of gotten stolen, but i got it back! (NO worries)..   But the sad thing is, he trashed everything i had. :(, So i'm kind of in the hard times right now, and I kind of did buy some new clothes and wands, So i'm starting to go back to my old self.
 Here are Mark's stats, There not, like Epic, but There cool for a Legend.

So there ya go! Mark Trollglade, The Conjurer of The Spiral. :) Thats all for today, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment