Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hey Guys! Mark Trollglade here, and i have just now started my Christmas Break! Once a weekend until Christmas, I will do Christmas Specials and posting them on here or You Tube! :) For the people who dont know my You Tube User, it is MTSWiz101 ( stands for mark trollsword wizard101) The reason why its mt"S" is because before i had a myth character named mark trollsword, then i made this one the first first one "MTS" was a noob xD. But, anyways, Back to Christmas!
Look at my new Christmas Outfit! (since i didnt have any crowns, i decided to improvise and dye my clothes!) :) Ok, well al the weekends until Christmas, i will post a new blog giving away a new video!   
   (By the way, dont worry, i'm a pro at these. lol) 
OK well, the first video, for this weekend, is going to be a Christmas Movie, called: The Santa Believer!
Well, thats all for today, Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment